For ages, honey bees have been a significant source of income for many people. Most beekeepers in the United States maintain their bees in artificial hives. For most people, beekeeping is a perilous occupation. Fortunately, once you’ve acquired the necessary expertise, it’s not a difficult interest to pursue. In fact, if you’re passionate about bees, beekeeping may become more than a hobby; it can become a full-time company.
To get your beekeeping project off to a flying start, get comprehensive equipment such as hive kits, feeding tools, queen bee exterminators, and so on. One such device is the VIVO BEE-V002 honey extractor. There are numerous honey extraction machines to pick from, and it is critical to invest in one that best matches your needs. The VIVO BEE-V002 is a small-scale honey extractor designed for beginners.
Concerning the VIVO BEE-V002 honey extractor
When it comes to beekeeping gear and equipment, most beekeepers recognize VIVO as a major brand. They have an excellent reputation among numerous buyers since they continuously produce high-quality products. Many individuals have been drawn to the VIVO BEE-V002 2 large frame stainless steel honey extractor in particular. Its internal and external features can both satisfy the needs of users of all skill levels, whether they are novices or professionals.
The main component of the VIVO BEE-V002 honey extractor is stainless steel. As a result, the durability of the machine is always the first choice criteria of customers. It contains two clear flaps, a 29-inch tall drum with a 15-inch diameter, a conical bottom, and a bile port with a button. Furthermore, it has a raised bottom bearing.
Features of the VIVO BEE-V002 honey extractor
- The main component of this equipment is stainless steel.
- Its design is ideal for frames, including shallow, medium as well as deep.
- Its drum measures 29 inches in height and 15 inches in diameter. The appearance of 2 Plexiglass covers helps to track progress more clearly.
- Because it has two handles on the sides, it is easy to transport.
- A conical bottom design will help you collect the most honey. Furthermore, the honey gate has a stopper to prevent honey loss.
- The design of the VIVO honey extractor is really amazing. Its metal gears have been coated to prevent them from coming into contact with the honey. This keeps the extractor away from the extracted honey.
- The device weights around 20 pounds and ships at a weight of 27.2 pounds. It is 34 x 17 x 17 inches in size.
Advantages and disadvantages of the VIVO BEE-V002 honey extractor
- The stainless steel structure increases durability.
- Maximize honey extraction with no waste thanks to the conical bottom and a stopper at the honey door.
- Assembling is simple thanks to the straightforward instructions.
- It is lightweight and easy to transport, thanks to the two handles. Clear lids allow you to see the development of the project. The materials of the gear and the container make the security more secure.
- Because the extractor lacks legs, a bucket cannot be placed beneath it.
- To pour the honey into the bucket, you must find an elevated platform, such as a table. Cleaning task for folks with long arms.
Although there are many good reviews about this device, the VIVO extractor also has many mixed opinions. Here are some good comments for this device:
- It is also one of the few market versions with a raised bottom bearing that keeps it out of the extracted honey. Even for small-scale beekeeping, it is quite reasonable for such a huge and well-designed device.
- I recommend it to folks who are new to the hobby of beekeeping. Being able to spin up to 2 frames at once, makes it suitable for beginners’ needs. Furthermore, it is appropriate for individuals who wish to broaden their activities.
- What I like best about this extractor is that it is made to last. Furthermore, it can shoot shallow, medium, and deep frames. I particularly like the glass lids since they allow me to watch the honey mining process.
- I was amazed at how quickly it arrived. It was packed very carefully. Its exterior is stainless steel with a protective film. It was also simply to put together the extractor. The extractor has also been carefully lubricated. When turning, there is no rattle, and the bearings fit together perfectly. It supports mining a large amount of bile during operation, according to my observations.
- This is a very portable and durable honey extractor that performs exceptionally great for money.
- The economic efficiency of the Vivo’s BEE V002 is really astonishing. It comes with a honey gate that is only half an inch over the floor of the drum. So you can be confident that you will get the most out of it every time you use it.
- Overall, the Vivo’s BEE V002 is one of the greatest honey extractor models available in this price range – it is highly sturdy, robust, and, most importantly, dependable.
There are many good reviews for this device. However, among the many good comments, we came across a bad one like this. “The VIVO BEE-V002 2-frame honey extractor is another clone from one of today’s leading beekeeping providers”. This is an extremely contentious assertion. We believe, however, that with a large brand like VIVO, they can afford to develop their own products. If you have doubts about the quality of Vivo BEE V002, you can read reviews on reputable websites like Amazon to make the best decision.
If you’re looking for a well-made and long-lasting honey extractor, the VIVO BEE-V002 Large 2 frame stainless Steel Honey Extractor is a viable solution. It can rotate frames at shallow, medium and deep depths. It is ideal for both beginners and professionals.